ellay duwasoh, richelle pactomin and allyson dim

LOL...had a really fun time tonight with LA and allison at amici's tomas morato where we went for dinner and then starbs afterwards.

story of the deliberately misspelled names was that in starbs, i had begun to write shakespeare's sonnet 114 from memory on a starbs brown recycled paper napkin. and then i signed it ellay duwasoh which caused a perverse lala to wrestle for the said table napkin from my grasp. the napkin ripped into two and she wrote down my name and number(!)on her won half. i protested, arguing that i didn't even write her real name and she retorted back on the same grounds. duh-uh...kids...nakulangan ng childhood a la michael jackson. =)

sat in my table at starbs and i watched while lala and allison read. and i tried to take a snapshot of the moment in my mind...remembering my thought just a few days ago of how everything just seems so ephemeral, so fleeting and unrecoverable. and i hated it to be that way. i love people. like celine in before sunset, i would miss of them their tiniest details. hanging out with lala and allison...when the time comes when times with them won't be so available and easy to come by, i'll surely miss everything of it. glad at least that i had that moment to savor it.

pizza at amici, my usual bolognese spaghetti...and my starbucks fix with two of the most fun people in manila. i once thought that those two were manila's bestest. and though i do tend to lay it on thick with people i adore, there are whole grains of heartfelt feeling behind that sentiment.

i feel like i've been treating my blog like twitter and twitter like it were a blog! hmmm...wonder what david archuleta tweeted about today.

i can't believe i can't come up with something better than this for my blog. next time, i hope i can write something even better. but anyway...here's to my night with my two best pals! thanks guys! let's make a hoedown vid next time! toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

random misadventures