letter

I think I received this letter about two days ago. I was SO happy.

Dear _________,

Thank you for your recent application for the above vacancy.

I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and you are invited for an examination on ________ (Wednesday), ______________________. Look for ______.

Please reply to this e-mail or via sms on or before 30 August 2013 to confirm.


Yours sincerely,

HR Officer

I've been a jittery, floaty, butterflies-in-my-stomach happy about the invite so I thought that maybe writing it out would cure this premature happiness. I haven't even gotten the job yet and already, I'm like so cartwheel-happy...

The company has the word "International" in its name. Just getting the invite makes me feel so happy because it's so surreal...

I feel like one of those supporters of singers who audition for reality TV singing shows who cry and scream madly when their son/daughter/sib/friend/relative pass the auditions. Happy much? "Di pa nga nanalo eh....

The second time I'll probably say "it's so surreal" is if I get the job. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

random misadventures