bellecroft entry

I noticed this in Bellecroft more than in any other place. It's an all-girl place so it can get really fun and one of the things that are funny when girls get together is that we talk about different things while we are talking to each other. It's like how each one is immersed and keeps going on one's own conversational thread and not really reacting to the other. It's like we're just saying our own thoughts aloud so it's like we're having different conversational threads going on at the same time. I know, I know. It's a girl thing. Wala lang. Would miss that.

Tonight, I was just lounging about, eating my Kenny's sandwich. Clyde was at her laptop and she was talking out loud also about her bid for Cambridge. Chaida was talking about the new skirt she bought from Espada.

But "nothing" times like this are so much fun!!! I'll always miss this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

random misadventures