Last Night

Because this is my last night in bellecroft probably...



New dormers are coming in soon, among them will be a freshman for UP, a graduating student transfering here from Daniw, and maybe a law student.

So I might not be able to make tambay here anymore like I used to. Sad but that's okay. Maybe Bellecroft part 2 might happen.

So tonight Clyde and Maricel watched Meet the Robinsons. Clyde cried (of course, duh-uh). I think Maricel enjoyed it. We all crowded by, taking up the three-person sofa and its arms. Me, Chaida, and Cherry were repeaters. We three have watched it more than once.

I enjoyed my night, as usual. Will have to move out the rest of my stuff by Monday. The events that constituted 2007 seems to be closing and moving on now. Well not all. You know, I think 2007 constituted a third "start" in my life.

My first start would be Book 1 - "Life in Ozamiz."

The second would be 2002 - "Undergrad UP."

Third - "The 2007 Chapter." - coming into law school, bellecroft...

I wonder how the fourth might come out on its own.

Anyway, for the first time, there is a song that Clyde and Cherry Anne forbid me from playing: Baby by Justin. I don't get it. And they never forbade Party in the USA??? hehehe. Oh well. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011