Comments

This meant a lot to me:

Martin Lazatin said…

>:(<

October 17, 2010 5:04 PM

ngiti said…

cor, i have a yellow balloon to cheer you up! it has this smiley face on it and the words happy birthday l---- errr. (sheepish) haha, wala pala, lumipad na ang lobo!:D
seriously cor, ikaw ba yung nag-tagalog?
seriously pa rin, tara, sa sunday ha! time to expel those deeper emotions!

October 22, 2010 2:00 AM

Guys, this was really unexpected. Yes, really. I don’t write thinking that it will be read. I write better thinking it won’t be read. But thank you. However, when I wrote this blogpost, I wrote it meaning to delete it later on. I just needed the personal space my blog offered.

I was in bellecroft at this time, and it was a Sunday afternoon. I was reading something in Clyde’s laptop and the situation I wrote about had been bothering me for several days already. In lieu of opening the MS Word on Clyde’s laptop, I decided to open the internet and write quickly on my own blog.

The subject is a friend, and she remains one. I love her also. And I don’t think I want a tangible remnant of what I felt. ‘Cause I’m thinking about how she would feel if she should come across and read that particular post.

Anyway, I held on to your comments while unrest raged in my head and heart. Thank you.

Lala, love you.

Kuya Nikki, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

random misadventures