um, booyah? (a nonsense post)

Warning: This is not worth reading.

I was able to make up a poem in the spirit of William Blake's beautiful poem Auguries of Innocence, which went -

To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wildflower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

And since I felt goaded by Lala to try to see with interested eyes my new surroundings, I tried and I came up with this:

I feel infinity on the job
And see hell in my BIR Tax Identification Number.

I feel so clever. :D

Hehehehe. This is a poor imitation. William Blake's name does not deserve to be associated with this stupid blogpost. I'm just kidding, folks. Please don't shoot me. :)

Comments

  1. Ampppppp!!! Pero aaminin ko, natawa ako. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you see something funny in something so stupid, Kuya Nikki? :) You're a mystery. (shaking my head) ^_^ Wishing you well always. Hope Bangkok was fun...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Up