if this were twitter

If this were twitter, I know what hashtags it would read: #thatmomentwhenyouknowyouredoingsomethingright and #thatmomentwhensomethingyouthoughtyouhadlostforgoodcomesbacktoyouandyoufeelhumbledandhappy.

Hahahahaha!

That was long.

Yay!

And for that, I just have to have a song because of such are moments when you want to cry and sing at the same time. I pick Taylor's Fearless.

Fearless

There's something 'bout the way
The street looks when it's just rained.
There's a glow off the pavement.
You walk me to the car
and you know, I wanna ask you to dance right there
in the middle of the parking lot.
Yeah!

We're driving down the road;
I wonder if you know
I'm trying so hard not to get caught up now.
But you're just so cool;
run your hands through your hair.
Absent-mindedly, you're making me want you.

And I don't know how it gets better than this -
you take my hand and drag me head first,
fearless!

And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
in a storm in my best dress,
fearless.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

random misadventures