my life in graphs

Sometimes, I wish my life were like this:

Photobucket

Shooting straight upwards. Taylor Swift's life is like that. That's why I envy her every day. :)

Now, there was a time when my life looked like this:

Untitled

And when it did, I think I must have left a lot of people confused. And then I found this on the internet and I thought it quite apt in describing what followed afterwards:

Photobucket

W for Whatever. There was a time in my life when I seemed like that. People thought it would never end. I did too.

And this is the final graph, which is what I'm wishing my life will really look like:

Photobucket

I'm the small red dot there, if you can see it. It means that hopefully, things will get better. (And I stop giving people hell.) ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011