5 WPS with a beat!

I was lolling at Starbucks earlier when I suddenly felt the impulse to heckle my bestfriend Lala. She was at work and since I didn't want to catch her while she was busy (and would therefore bite my head off) or in a bad mood (repeat aforementioned consequence), I decided to text her, to give some sort of heads up and to obtain a green light for a quick call.

Cory to Lala:

Psst! Are you busy? Was gonna make u a 1-minute call. 60 seconds lang naman. Tas I'll be yammering at a rate of 5 words per second lang naman. Pagbigyan mo sana...Hahaha!^_^

I didn't get a reply until about 7, with Lala apologizing about not checking her phone until early that eve and notifying me that she'd be home around 8:30. I was at bellecroft yet again. While there, I kept time with the clock and took note that it was too early for me to call. However, I left bellecroft at 8, and was not able to make the call. I stopped by SM North and bought one whole Red Ribbon chocolate mousse cake for the folks at the TS Residence in gratitude for the slight refurbishing done on my room there. And then I undertook the last leg of my commute, the jeepney ride to TS.

Already at TS, I flipped open my phone and read a new message from Lala. She texted:

Cor, called u up first thing I got home. At bellecroft I presume u r, amateur rappah?

Two things came to mind:

1. Damn, how could she guess that I was at bellecroft today again??(scowling) Hey, I'm not that predictable!!!! :p (crossing arms in addition to scowling...hehehe)

2. I was wondering, where in the world did she derive her mocking RAPPER appellative? And then it occurred to me: my "5 words per second" expression! I laughed to myself. Lala just really cracks me up sometimes.

Lala, we missed each other today. Will attempt to heckle you again tomorrow at 5 words per second and to a beat, YO!!! Hahaha!!! :p

Comments

  1. Hahaha! With a beat ah! Alam mo ba? Kung may reincarnation lang, gusto ko maging negro at maging rap superstar at nba superstar. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I remember reading that somewhere in your blog. hwag na tayong maghintay ng reincarnation, mag-rap na tayo! YO! C to the O to the R, mehn!!! And Mr. L in the haus, now lemme hear you say YE-AAAHHH!!!! Hahaha! Sorry corny at pilit!!!!! :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

random misadventures