superman

I'm in one of my feeling sorry moments...:( wishing i could be superman's girl...:) or a super-girl for that matter...

Superman

Tall, dark, and super manly
Puts papers in his briefcase and drives away
To save the world or go to work
It's the same thing to me

He's got his mother's eyes, his father's ambition
I wonder if he knows how much that I miss him
I hang on every word you say

You smile and say, "How are you?"
And I say, "Just fine."
I always forget to tell you I love you.
I love you...forever!

I watched Superman fly away
You got a busy day today
Go save the world, I'll be around...
I watched Superman fly away
Come back I'll be with you someday
I'll be right here on the ground
When you come back down...

***

Just 'cause I feel morose today. I didn't write the above btw. It's a song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011

random misadventures