favorite sentences

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got 'til it's gone? - Joni Mitchell

She cries, "This is more than goodbye. When I look into your eyes, you're not even there." - Maroon 5

I hope you know that even if I didn't, I wanted to. - Rachel Yamagata

She had fallen in love so many times that she began to suspect she was not falling in love at all, but doing something much more ordinary. - Jonathan Safran Foer

Did you ever have a memory sneak out of your eyes and roll down your cheeks? - I don't know who

It's like I waited my whole life for this one night: it's gonna be me, you and the dance floor. - Chris Brown

Honestly, you turned out to be the best thing I never had. - Beyonce, because we're quoting Chris Brown

Cinderella said to Snow White, "How does love get so off-course?" - Faith Hill

I slept in castles and fell in love because I was taught to dream. - Lori McKenna

I hope to God I would've done something good with my life. - Doc Walker

I dream of things that never were and ask, "Why not?" - Robert Kennedy

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly. - Anonymous

She took the leap and built her wings on the way down. - Ray Bradbury

Let it go. - my desktop background

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

valentines 2011

conceit and humility :)