Project

Commencing project: letting Don go.

I guess I'm going to have to experience the emotions one more time before I put them away.

The sooner I get this over and done with, the sooner I'll get better on this one aspect and on the whole too, most probably. :)

I suppose that this isn’t going to be my writing best…I think this is going to come out in stops and starts, maybe like stop-motion animation or worse. But I guess what just matters most is that I am able, to the best of my ability, to articulate my heart, and I guess there is therapeutic release in that.

Comments

  1. Hi Kuya Nikki!

    Don is Mark, subject of a few previous posts.

    Re: FB...but I don't have an FB account eh...I don't know if I want to join too...Hehe... :) Sorry.....

    I only have YM if you're inclined... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011