bellecroft

Cherry Anne was asking, as a way of de-stressing, to read some of the things on the net that I read, so I tried to look for something that would fit her tastes and I showed her this site where a group of 5 published a blog.

Seeing how this group of 5 had a blog together, Clyde said that bellecroft ought to have a blog too, and she told me to make one, to which I raised an eyebrow and said, "And who would write?", indicating my skepticism regarding the consistency and willingness of would-be contributors.

"You, of course!" Clyde replied, and I rolled my eyes in an "I-knew-it" kind of way.

But Clyde is right. If there is anyone who could and would write about it, it would be me, so...I'll do it. I'll share about one of my favorite places on earth, bellecroft. Bellecroft - this dirty, dirty house. :)

Evenings are usually fun here in bellecroft because the people come together to eat and chat a little and there is conversation and it's fun. People have a good time.

Just tonight, there was the usual conversation that revolved around - SL, a blog that Abbey shared to me (I love it! I'm not sharing it 'cause it's my secret), Japan, the impending earthquake that's supposed to hit Manila real soon (knock on wood), etc. etc.

The nicest part of the evening was probably when everyone gathered in the small sala and people were talking, and Abbey took out the guitar and started playing Smile At Me, then a couple of other songs. It was togetherness, and everyday hanging-out. Bellecroft is a cool place to chill, because for all the everyday-ness and normality of life and of it all, it's so much fun still. It's nice.

Bellecrofters March 2011:
Ivy
Cory
Sophie
Joan
Reg
Abbey
Anj
Cherry Anne
Clyde.

:)

Comments

  1. Bellecroft. Such a nice place, even my friends liked hanging out there. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mims! Ivy said you have such a nice haircut! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011