Follower

I have a follower. She or he is nikkiltimate.blogspot.com. Si Kuya Nikki. I'm guessing he is 3 years older than me. I've known of Kuya Nikki for a long time now..if some 24 months or so can be considered a "long" time. And my "knowing" of him is limited to knowing of his blog.

Repetition is love so he says. Actually, he says that that's what the Jesuits say. In my case, repeatedly visiting his blog is a clear case of like. Man, his friend was so right! There really should be a like button in blogger! We should start Operation Put-Like-Button-In-Blogger right now!

Anyway, Kuya Nikki writes all these great and cool and interesting stuff in plain, ordinary, run-of-the-mill, garden-variety just simply great writing. He's really good. Words and life come to life in his words.

I just wanted to compliment him about that and by this post, give him a caveat about me. (I think he needs this ever since he allowed readers to put in comments in his blog.) Kuya Nikki, I think I've had a track record of having taken people aback whenever I praise them or express my gratitude or let them know of something good about them or something nice that took place with them. Weren't you a little surprised and taken aback by my style and how I go about it? The thing is, I'm kind of really like that. When I like something, I like it more than what is usually apparently considered normal. I am usually brimming over. And it usually takes people by surprise. With this kind of predilection, I wouldn't be surprised if Bendita (of Agua Bendita fame) would call me "freak!" or "weirdo!" Jajajajajaja --- Oops! I mean - hahahahahaha! I'm just preparing you, my esteemed follower, just in case I fail to restrain myself and show that I have a sense of restraint. (But then again, isn't wild abandon so much better?! I'm just joking. (sheepish))

Anyway, just saying so in advance so that you can prepare yourself and realize that by my standards I'm being normal when I inundate your blog with boundlessly enthusiastic and laudatory comments. My apologies if I come off lurkingly scary, mental, or whatever (fill in your own impression here). I tell you lots of people have had to suffer this from me. These lots of people are known as my friends or the gods and goddesses I look up to in life. So, I hope that this has served as an adequate forewarning or at least has given a portent of things to come. A Pandora's box has apparently been opened. So, game??? More power, Kuya Nikki! Godbless to you in all things all the time. Thank you.

P. S.

By the way, Kuya Nikki, if you're concerned about privacy and object to your url having been placed above, I can edit that if you'd like and I just wanted to let you know also that there are only two of my friends who open my blog and read...that's it for privacy concerns. :)

Comments

  1. I am a he. Thanks for this post dear fellow follower. Don't worry, you haven't crept me out. And you write pretty well too, especially in English. You have good vocabulary. I bet you read a lot. Keep on writing! :)

    And oh, about the URL up there. You can keep that. nikkiltimate.blogspot.com is my public blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011