saved items

For one human being to love another, this is the most difficult of all tasks.

- Rainer Maria Rilke


Love between man and woman cannot be built without sacrifices and self-denial.

- Pope John Paul II


Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.

- Albert Camus


The heart cares so easily and I don't care meaninglessly.

- Cory (once upon a time, to a textmate, hahaha!) (And no, it's not in my saved items, kapal naman ng mukha ko to go recording and quoting myself. I just remembered 'cause it's a funny line for its melodrama.)

Comments

  1. "Mahirap talaga maging pogi."

    -DaPuli

    "Humanap ka ng panget."

    -Andrew E.

    Hehe. Wala lang. :). I hope you don't get offended. Ang gaganda ng quotes mo tapos yun lang ang na-share ko. Hehe. Smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

valentines 2011

conceit and humility :)