Hi blog.

I remember a time I used to write to you more often. I think it was because I didn't want to wear down the ears of all the people around me. 'Cause I would talk about only one thing instead of things.

I'd like to revive that a little. I once read in yahoo that writing helps release stress. I suppose if I wanted to write something personal and preempt a possible future furor about it because it's on the internet, I ought to take to Microsoft Word (as others do) or pen entries into a paper journal but...my fingers are lighter on a keyboard and blogger has a better journal format than Word.

I went to bellecroft early this evening. Clyde wasn't there. She's at Bohol and will be back around Tuesday. Saturday I might overnight there because Joan asked me to since she'll be alone.

These days, whenever I visit Bellecroft since I've been gone, I've actually had lots of fun. I find it fun to sit with them while they eat their dinner and we swap stories and talk about current events and what-have-you under the sun. Earlier, there was me, Reg, Cherry and Marisel. We were all from UP so we were free to talk about UP and our UP lives...or former UP lives. Hehe!

We talked about the presidential candidates and all the gossip surrounding them. Was there anything of our conversations worth saving? Nah...it was just fun is all.

Oh and Marisel did a pirouette!! So nice! I missed seeing Chaids. Next week nalang. Thanks Bellecroft! Love you!

* * *

On an aside, my mouth dropped open reading today's editorial (PDI). I could just imagine being the Comelec right now and how high the temperature is of the water we would be in. It renewed my resolve to be responsible and to leave behind the childish things now for this present world is just sooo scary. It's so big and weighty. So let's fight on!!!! Yey!!!

"Hard work will definitely be rewarded...the rest is just to believe in yourself."
- Hana Kimi (Japanese Subtitled Version)

Let's go!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Up

conceit and humility :)