shoutout

I got few things to do this weekend but not a lot. I'm thinking this is going to be kind of long and we, blog, are going to be buddies for the duration of the time.

This is in reaction to Lala's blogpost techno-bobo...never got around to talking to her about it and I can't comment on her post because I've lost my multiply account...and I'm not really interested in finding it either, hehe.

Lala, just wanted to say that I do NOT trash-talk books or writings!!! Even awful ones! Cite an example, hmmm??!! Hehehehe!

Oh, and by the way...spiter!!!! (rolling on the floor laughing...walang emoticon option available sa blogger eh) That's for your dig on Moby Dick (which I have yet to finish anyway)!!! Haha!!

So there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

Dried Up