mornings at bellecroft

Bellecroft mornings form some of my most favorite mornings in life.

I spent the night there, and when I woke up in the morning, some of my dormmates were already up and about and ready to get on with their day. Clyde had her laptop open and when she wasn't using it anymore I stole some time using it...to listen to Taylor Swift songs.

We love her in BC! And singing Hey Stephen on an ordinary morning in a pretty and cozy sala beside a sun-soaked patio makes for a pretty charming morning to me!

I think it's nice to wake up to friends, music and conversation in the morning. I think it's nice to wake up to a Beautiful House (Bellecroft).

Comments

  1. Awww, I miss those, too! And Chyda's persistent torrent-ing! Hahahaha. Kaka-miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, am in bellecroft once again! just told chaida your comment! la lang. we laughed again about you "narcolepsy." nag-uusap raw kayo sa sala while you were both at your pc's tas tinulogan mo siya! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011

random misadventures