What's your status today?

Hi blog! Just dropping by. I'm feeling perky today because I'm at Bellecroft pulling an impromptu overnight. I thought that I might do better here in thinking and in terms of escaping the early-to-bed-early-to-rise syndrome in the Tandang Sora residence and the curious fact that I can't seem to accomplish much thinking there...yet.

Anyway, already, this overnight is doing me some good...and we even watched Hana Kimi! which Clyde had banned yours truly from watching because she thought that it would be better if I shaped up first. I don't even want to elaborate on that. Let's leave it at that.

I'm feeling a bit more uplifted with just a few simple hours of relaxing down time. I'm going to really miss Bellecroft when it as I know it won't be there anymore. I'll miss the way I am when I am here: bounding up the stairs to greet boardmates or creep up on them for a simple and trite scare...Exchanging girl talk from shoes to love to current events...I don't get to have that with just any group of people, you know...Just to have fun being a girl and being me. Plus, I get to heckle and harangue them!

Today, we watched Episode 5 of Hana Kimi even as the humid air pressed down on the four of us in the sala, crowding over Clyde's laptop. And I remembered what it was about Hana Kimi that I like so much: I identify with Sano-sama, Ashiya Mizuki, and Nakatsu in some ways. And in that episode, Sano couldn't make the jump and his teammates were deciding to jettison him off the team. And Sekime, a friend of his, pulled him off the ground where he had prostrated himself, begging his teammates for a chance, and told him, "You must jump again." And I understand the need for that: the need to be doing something that you were born to do, to be something that you were wired to be. "If you give up on the most important things in your life, you will gradually lose your real self." - This is one of the most important things I take away from Hana Kimi.

So...aja aja fighting! (Full House, 2004). Atleta tayo (Lazatin, 2010).

So let me go through the evening routines once again...and regain spirit for the next 24 hours or so once again.

Let's go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011