Past Midnight

I don't know why but I am having a difficult time staying up to write a blogpost. I used to do it before...I remember late at night was my best time of day. Hehe. I didn't have trusty, lovable Gimlie (my laptop) then so I would pull up a chair, borrow a dormmate's PC and type into it. I actually don't know how I got by then...only that I managed to get by. Oh! I remember! I had another laptop...pre-Gimlie! But it suffered technical difficulties and so I was granted by really really nice and sainted dormmates the use of theirs. (Haha! You know who you are!!!)

I remember Chaida even tried to innocently mock me about it. I was talking out loud, airing my thoughts and plans to no one in particular and I said something that went "when I get my laptop fixed..." and Chaida overheard me from her corner. She looked up from her own PC (which she named Gloomie) and asked, all wide-eyed, "What laptop, Cor? Do you have a laptop?"

Haha. Hardiharhar. It was NOT an innocent question! She meant to be mocking!

Anyway, I can't write anymore. My head is aching to sleep. The fingers are willing but the body is not really. So...ciao. Goodnight. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

random misadventures