Forever 21

There's a first time for every one girl. Sure it's tough but we'll get through it somehow. Don't worry. This is your moment. Set your spirit free.

When I was in college, I hadn't been living in bellecroft then but this boardmate I had back then (who, by the way, went on to continue post-grad studies in Cornell University) would hear this song that was current that time (2002). And she said that it reminded her of me.

It was because she saw how enraptured I sometimes was with college life and the college experience.

I got enraptured today. There are times when you go to the mall and it beckons to you in all its glory...all those glorious shops shining in white light. You'd think it was heaven.

I squeezed into my sked making it to one shop. It was Forever 21. I was sort of in a hurry and it was funny because as I was choosing some tops, the salesgirl was assisting me, and we both got excited over the blouses. Heehee.

I like my bought stuff. Clyde can borrow it anytime she wants. She saw it and then she said it was so me. I know, right? I lovit!! Hmmm...maybe I can help myself to her clothes as well. Joke lang, Clyde!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011

random misadventures