gimlie

Oh gimlie! You’re still in one piece! She didn’t fling you against the wall like she did my books? She didn’t belittle your value like she did my faith? Hello! Hug. You survived that, didn’t you? I did too. : )

But you still have to be careful gimlie. She never gets over her anger. She’s been angry all her life. And our good friend said we have to try to understand. So, if next time she flings you against the wall for real, I’d like to say in advance that I’m sorry, okay? When I’m big enough someday, I’ll resurrect you. When I’m strong enough someday, I’ll welcome you back. Or someone that looks like you anyway.

Anyway, we can’t say anything for sure today, so I’m just saying in advance. Thank you, Gimlie. I’ve always liked you.

Hug, gimlie. No matter what happens, your mistress will be okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Up