God's ipod

Someone told me my passion was youtube. How I wish to change that impression, heehee. But before I do, let me at least share the fruits of my melodic labors.



I was rediscovering Coldplay today and I read a comment on their youtube videopage The Scientist that made me laugh.

One youtuber wrote: This song was stolen from God's ipod.

Lol. Heeheehee!

Come back to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are...

Sidenotes:

This song makes me recall bellecroft, 2009, when Mimi was still around, so that must have been sometime February or March of that year. And one late night, near midnight, we huddled over her PC and searched, listened, enjoyed, sang, and discussed music...that night it consisted of Coldplay and Matchbox 20. And we talked about the lyrics and what we thought about them or what they meant, and it was just us in the house, and I remember the sala and the dim illumination and the simple enjoyment and blessing of conversation with my good pal Mimi. Miss you! Will definitely be visiting you this year. :)

Oh and I love this song. <3 From God's ipod indeed. Hehehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

random misadventures