tmi

Before anything else, I would just like to say I’m sorry for too much information about my personal life. So I apologize in advance for anyone who might be reading. I’m sorry. I don’t mean to ruin your day, and the things that I might begin divulging here might not be easy to read, and yes, you can level on me the accusation that I’ve lost sense of proper decorum in public spaces such as the internet, and also loss of a sense of discretion.

I’d like to affirm before I say anything else that though I might not be paying public homage to the virtues of proper decorum and the art of discretion, I believe them to be values worthy of practice in their own right.

Noticeably, there would appear to be a gap between values I profess to affirm and believe in the worth thereof and with what I am doing right now. It’s not about being in the facebook age for me, it’s about having nothing and nowhere to turn to, that I turn here or else face the possible and worse alternative of finally losing it…again.

I am sorry for this breach in values. But I need to write and I need to tell a story. And most of all, I’m just looking for someone to listen and understand me.

Don’t you have friends, might be the question that comes to your mind.

I do, rest assured. And they’re very good friends and very good people. They’re quite the best thing in the world. But sometimes friends are busy. And they can’t be there for you all the time, as much as their goodwill would like them to. Okay?

Is it really that bad? Yes. Please. I just need this space.

Can’t you write in a diary or something? Perfectly good point. However, the thing for me about blogging is how it’s as though you’re sharing it with someone. When you write into the pages of a notebook or a blank page in Word, it stays inside your laptop, it stays cooped up between the covers of the notebook. I am looking for the release of something like writing a message and sending it out into the sea in a bottle. You don’t have to read, but I need to write.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conceit and humility :)

valentines 2011